Pearl City Auto Works will remain OPEN to our customers as long as we are allowed.
We will provide a clean, well-ventilated environment for CDC-recommended social distancing.
Our entire team is going the extra mile to ensure your safety and health during this unprecedented time:
- Pick-up/ Drop-off availability (call shop for details)
- Payments over the phone
- Access to disinfectant wipes while in the shop
- We are cleaning VERY frequently- Especially on hot spots (door handles, counter tops, bathroom, etc)
- Our technicians are wearing gloves throughout the day
- We are disinfecting the interior of every car we service
Additionally, we have encouraged everyone on the team to stay home if they are unwell. We also ask that if you are sick, then please take the time to heal yourself and reschedule your appointment. The health and safety of our team and clients remain our number one priority. That said, we feel it is important to continue to remain open not only for our team but also to continue to provide you with service should you find your vehicle is in need. We will diligently monitor the situation in our area and adjust our hours of operation if needed.
We will get through this together!
Pearl City Auto Works